Yes, it is time again for Linda & Keith Yutzy's annual
BBQ & Spring
Frolic! We look forward to seeing many of the familiar faces from
previous years and, hopefully, many new ones as well. For you newcomers,
here's what to expect:
- A diverse crowd made up of our friends, relatives, coworkers,
neighbors, ex-relatives, ex-coworkers, ex-neighbors and anyone
else we can think to invite. You are welcome to invite or bring
along others with you.
- Plenty to eat and drink. We provide the meat, fixings and drinks
(beer, tea, lemonade) and everyone else just brings a side
dish. Lots of variety and something for everyone.
- We start to gather around noon and try to begin
serving between 1:00 and 2:00, but there is usually a good bit
of coming and going, so everything continues throughout the afternoon
and often on into the evening.
- We have activities for kids and adults ... maybe some cross-country bocce ball or croquet? There are Dartmoor ponies to pet (maybe even pony rides). Lots of us just like to sit and chat.
RSVPs are not required, so you can decide to come at the last minute.
If you're planning on it though, we appreciate a notice, since it helps
us judge just how many too many briskets to cook! Reply to either Keith
or Linda or email to email@example.com or call Linda at 281-373-4867 or Keith at 713-805-7574. Look forward to seeing you soon!
- This is an outside event so wear your comfortable play clothes
and appropriate footwear. (Yes, there will be bugs and dirt.)